if my book was told from a different point of view

                               
My book is told from a third person point of view. There is a man or a women telling all of these scary stories. The person is also saying how he imagined it or what the other people told him. I think that the story would be different if it was told from a different point of view because it wouldn't be as scary if it was told from any point of view. It also wouldn't make any sense because it is different stories with different people if it was first then it would make it seem like it is the same person. It would also be different because it would confuse some people because they would ask "is it the same person or different people" It would confuse  people. I think that it would be more interesting or more exciting at the same time because when they say "I" or "me" that would put me in the mindset of me or me visioning my self in that predicament what would I do. It would also be exciting because I would like to vision myself being scared it would give me excitement. I like that type of fear is funny because I would scare the heck out of me and it would be funny. That is why I think my book would be different if it was told from a different point of view.
           

Comments

  1. You included a lot of interesting details, but make sure you remind your readers about the title of the book you're discussing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

describing my characters personality

character of my choice.

The book i read this year