The book i read this year

                                                   


                                                   



                                                     The book  I read this year


 The book that i read was Perfect and it is an pretty little liars book i would recommend this book because if you are someone that likes scary or creepy books then this is the right choice. I would recommend this book because it is a good book it is suspenseful and it has you hooked that you want to keep reading. this book is good the characters are different from each other that is what makes them argue a lot and that is what makes the story good. I like the book because the message to it is everybody is not perfect everybody has secrets that they don't want to get out. Thing that made me want to read the book more was the main character. The main character was bold she wasn't scared to tell her story and she didn't care what people thought of her but then all of that changed when she found out that the mystery person A knows all of her secrets but there was one big secret that she didn't want anybody to know and A knew it. A was going to tell everybody her secret if she didn't do what A said. she then got scared her confidence grew low then her boyfriend found out the secret and broke up with her she was mad and she was desperate to find out who A was. No one knew who A was everyone was trying to figure out who he was and if you like a book like that I recommend that book. This book is a book that I would read over and over again because the parts that are scary you could just imagine them in your head and it will be forever creepy. To me my favorite part was the middle because it had more drama and it was kind of the rising actions to the climax.

Comments

  1. Nice blog! When I was ordering some books in the library the other day I found one called "Paper Towns", if you liked that book "Paper Towns" by John Green has a similar drama, so I really recommend you to take a look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you found a book that you enjoyed so much! We have a few other books from this series that you can read next. Rachael is right, you would probably really like Paper Towns too. Make sure you always proofread your writing. Overall, nice recommendation and summary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

describing my characters personality

character of my choice.